Glass products manufactured by Hard Glass have been supplied for years in the field of sailing and motor boats. Several well-known motoryachts are equipped with Hard Glass flat and curved laminated windows, thermally or chemically toughened, also with policarbonate insert or electrically heating system.
HARD GLASS BOW GLASS - CURVED LAMINATED SAFETY GLASS
Supporting all your darest projects and careful at the nautical designer's demands, HARD GLASS offers its customers curved laminated glass panels which meet the strictest standards required by international regulations (ISO 12216, BS MA 25, MCA, ISO614, ISO 3434). Thanks to the advanced bending skills achieved, we can produce the most complex shapes in curved laminated glass which grants the utmost respect of projects joining the finest optical and dimensional performances.
BOW GLASS Main features:
- Chemically Toughened Glass
- Tinted, antisolar
- Ceramic printing (solid, fade away)
- Electrically heating systems
different type of complex shapes are possible.
- CYLINDRICAL with constant radius
- CYLINDRICAL LINK with one or more flat parts
- CYLINDRICAL linking a number of radiusses
- SINOUS and OPPOSITE CURVES
- CONICAL ( portion of conical surface)
- SPHERICAL ( portion of spherical dome)
- CURVED ( rotating figures)
GUARDIAN GLASS + POLYCARBONATE COMPOUNDS
GUARDIAN is a multilayered glass made up of external thermally or chemically toughened glass sheets laminated in a single unit with an inner polycarbonate layer through the use of special urethane films. Glass + polycarbonate compounds are high impact resistant transparent windows.
- High impact resistance performances
- Flat or curved shape
- Ballistic performances according to EN1063 classes Br1 to Br6 low spall and no spall.
CALORIT - ELECTRICALLY HEATED GLASS PANELS
CALORIT provides the best response that Hard Glass is capable of giving for the satisfaction of all specific requirements ensuring the greatest visibility under any weather conditions. Heated CALORIT panels are laminated windows made up of two or more sheets of tempered glass with insert of very thin electrically conductive wires in between and joined together by PVB interlayer.
CALORIT panels can be:
- REFLECTING GLASS PLATES